Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Menu Plan: 9/24/2012

Life will continue to be busy this next week (when won't it be though, right?!). The crock pot helped me so much last week that I think I will utilize it again this week. In fact, I think I am going to start using it at least once a week. Some weeks definitely more than that. It is so easy to put a crock pot meal together, and such a time saver! Love it. So on with the menu for this week!
Monday 24LEFTOVERS (Don't waste that food!) We still have some food leftover in the fridge from last week, and since I don't want to flush our hard earned money down the toilet we will be starting out the week using it up!

Tuesday 25: Easy Crock pot Chicken Drumsticks, green salad and fruit.

Wednesday 26: Use leftover chicken to make a chicken pot pie.

Thursday 27: Pasta e Fagioli (I came across this recipe on pinterest, and it looks so yummy!), green salad,  and dinner rolls.

Friday 28: Crock Pot BBQ Chicken, veggies, rice

Saturday 29LEFTOVERS (Don't waste that food!)

Sunday 30: Spaghetti, green salad, garlic bread and fruit cocktail


Other items to make or bake: 
Peach cobbler
Apple Pie Breakfast
Breakfast Burritos to freeze for quick/easy/healthy breakfasts
We have a lot of frozen strawberries in the freezer that need to be used, so I thought it would be fun for the kids to try some Strawberry Smoothies.


What are you feeding your family this week?

Linked up here. Take a look for other menu planning ideas!

You can also join me on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. I love my crockpot!
    I'm always interested in some new recipes to add to my Recipe File Box. That's why I love MPM!
    Looks like there's going to be lots of yummy meals eaten this week.

    ReplyDelete