Thursday, September 20, 2012

{it doesn't get any easier than this} Banana Muffins

I had some over ripe bananas that I didn't want to go to waste. I wanted to use them, but didn't want to spend the time it takes to make banana bread. I came across a recipe online using only a few ingredients (which I happened to have on hand). It was the perfect solution! I was also craving something sweet, so I decided to throw a few chocolate chips into the mix also, and it was so yummy. If you need a quick treat, give the easy muffins a try.

Banana Muffins:
1 White or Yellow Cake Mix
3-4 Over-ripe bananas Mashed
2 eggs
1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)

Combine everything in a bowl. Mix well. Pour into greased muffin tins and bake at 350F for 20-24 minutes, or until golden brown.

**I substituted the nuts for chocolate chips, and it made for a easy, sweet treat. Delicious!
My kids also loved them. I am sure I will be making these again!

Recipe Taken from: GroceryBudget101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment