Sunday, September 16, 2012

Monday Menu Plan: 9/17/2012

It is finally starting to feel like fall. I'm not complaining one bit!!  I love being able to open the windows in the evening and feel a cool breeze through the house. I am done with the heat!

This is going to be a busy week at my house. I seem to have every evening scheduled with appointments or soccer, but that won't get in the way of my family being served a homemade, delicious meal. I will be taking full advantage of the crock pot this week.

Monday 17: Sweet Barbacoa Salad (like Cafe Rio)

Tuesday 18: Use left over meat, rice, and beans from Monday to make a burrito smothered with green enchilada sauce and topped with cheese, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes.

Wednesday19: Chili, cornbread

Thursday 20: use leftover chili to make Navajo Tacos. (use rhodes roll dough, fry it, and top with chili, cheese, tomatoes and sour cream)

Friday 21: homemade pizza (using this dough recipe), green salad

Saturday 22LEFTOVERS (Don't waste that food!)

Sunday 23: Brown Sugar Chicken... (I have been wanting to try this recipe for months!), served with rice and a side of veggies


Other items to make or bake
Large batch of pancake mix to freeze for easy breakfasts
Large batch of dry Oatmeal for easy breakfasts

What are you feeding your family this week?

I am linking up here. Take a look for other menu planning ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment