Sunday, September 16, 2012

Monday Menu Plan: 9/17/2012

It is finally starting to feel like fall. I'm not complaining one bit!!  I love being able to open the windows in the evening and feel a cool breeze through the house. I am done with the heat!

This is going to be a busy week at my house. I seem to have every evening scheduled with appointments or soccer, but that won't get in the way of my family being served a homemade, delicious meal. I will be taking full advantage of the crock pot this week.

Monday 17: Sweet Barbacoa Salad (like Cafe Rio)

Tuesday 18: Use left over meat, rice, and beans from Monday to make a burrito smothered with green enchilada sauce and topped with cheese, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes.

Wednesday19: Chili, cornbread

Thursday 20: use leftover chili to make Navajo Tacos. (use rhodes roll dough, fry it, and top with chili, cheese, tomatoes and sour cream)

Friday 21: homemade pizza (using this dough recipe), green salad

Saturday 22: LEFTOVERS (Don't waste that food!)

Sunday 23: Brown Sugar Chicken... (I have been wanting to try this recipe for months!), served with rice and a side of veggies


Other items to make or bake: 
Large batch of pancake mix to freeze for easy breakfasts
Large batch of dry Oatmeal for easy breakfasts

What are you feeding your family this week?

I am linking up here. Take a look for other menu planning ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment