Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Menu Plan: 11/12/2012

I stuck to the plan last week... EVERY day. That feels really good! Oh the money we save when that happens. :) Less food waste, less eating out, and healthier meals. It is all around a good thing! I have been trying very hard lately to use our food, and have as little waste as possible. My husband has been helping out by taking leftovers from dinner to work most days. I know that is an obvious solution for so many of you, but we weren't doing that! I hate hate hate to throw away food. I may as well just flush our hard earned money down the toilet. Not anymore! We really are doing better, and I am learning to be more creative in using up food before it goes bad. 

Anyway...

on with the menu for this week!! :)
Monday 12: Hawaiian Haystacks with rice (pineapple chunks, peas, diced green peppers, shredded cheese, sliced grape tomatoes, sliced olives, and rice noodles will be our toppings)

Tuesday 13: Tacos (shredded lettuce, avocado, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese and sour cream for toppings)

Wednesday 14: French toast with sliced oranges

Thursday 15: Baked Tilapia fish with brown rice and steamed broccoli 

Friday 16: Homemade pizza

Saturday 17: LEFTOVERS (Don't waste that food!)

Sunday 18: Spaghettibread sticks, and a green salad

Other items to make or bake:
*Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

What are you feeding your family this week?
(I would really LOVE to know!) 

Linked up here. Take a look for other menu planning ideas! 


You can also join me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment