Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Menu Plan: 11/26/2012

I missed a week! We were out of town for a good part of last week for Thanksgiving. I had a plan of very simple meals for the days we were home, and we stuck with the plan, but I never got around to posting it here. With the holidays it is sometimes chaotic, but I find it helps keep things a little less so if I continue on with my regular meal planning. So what will be on the menu this week?!
Monday 19: Taco Soup, topped with a little bit of shredded cheese, sour cream, and served with tortilla chips

Tuesday 20: LEFTOVERS (Don't waste that food!)

Wednesday 21: Orange Chicken (what my kids call it), served with rice and veggies

Thursday 22: Pulled Pork Sandwiches served with fresh veggies and fruit

Friday 23: Homemade pizza

Saturday 24: LEFTOVERS (Don't waste that food!)

Sunday 25: Beef Stew and Rolls


Other items to make or bake:
White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies (to give to some friends)




What are you feeding your family this week?
(I would really LOVE to know!) 

Linked up here. Take a look for other menu planning ideas! 

You can also join me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment